Nevada-Las Vegas

Anyone heard of or used the "O" penthouse suite at THEhotel Mandalay Bay?

We are looking at several reception options for our upcoming November wedding. We weren't planning on having anything very formal but now we're thinking an in suite reception might be perfect. The Vista suite was our first choice. We've called the hotel and they are sold out of Vista suites that entire weekend.

They've offered us the H suite at THEhotel, and I've read about the L suite being a similar but slightly larger option. We're only expecting 15-20 people max so size is not really the issue. We're on a budget and I found a promotion available that weekend but it's only showing for the King Suite, V Suite and O Penthouse Suite.  I'm wondering if any of you have heard of or used this O Penthouse suite before? I'd like to find out more info before I just go and book it.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone heard of or used the "O" penthouse suite at THEhotel Mandalay Bay?

• I know it exists, but I haven't heard of many weddings being held there, I think because they are not as widely promoted

When I was researching my wedding a few years ago, the only information I could find without actually contacting the hotel was here: http://www.natpe.org/conference/pdf/N09_LargeSuitesOptions.pdf

Page 3 gives you a floorplan, and this run down:

THEhotel Penthouse “O” Suite
    • 1,804 Total sq. ft.
    • 700 sq. ft. Parlor
    • Functions ~ 25-30 Guests

Fun Fact: there are suites named after each of the letters in "HOTEL" for THEhotel. Hope that helps a bit!

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards