New Jersey

Limo Cost?

Hi Everyone, 
 I REALLY want to do a trolley for my October 2014 wedding in Spring Lake. However, before I move forward I want to make sure it's not going to cost me a lot of extra money. The trolley's I've looked at range in price from $900 - $1350 for 3 - 4 hours of service. What would a large limo or party bus cost for the same time frame? We need something that will fit at least 18 people, and the distance will only be about 3 miles round trip. 

Re: Limo Cost?

• I can't help with price.....we didn't use any limos.  But why don't you just try calling a couple of companies for quotes?
  • OH.MY.GOD @Lavenderhoneybee  I wanted to have a trolley SOOOO very badly for our wedding in March 2014, but the pricing was crazy expensive.  I looked everywhere for a reasonable trolley and came up with squat. (Sucks!)  

I've had a hard time finding limos that could fit our "large" bridal party (total of 14) and not be over $1,000.  I had little luck.  I did find a bus that would have cost us $585.00 or so (incl tax, gratuity etc) but it was a BUS not a Limo Coach or Limo Bus.  Thankfully FI is on the road occasionally with his job, and passed a local limo company in Bordentown.  He had me contact them and we got reasonable pricing for a 14 passenger Limo Coach (Bus converted into Limo) for 5 hours for about $900.  NOT bad at all, especially since they're going to meet the guys at the reception location when they drop their cars off there the morning of, bring them to church and then pick up the girls and I.  I couldn't be more thrilled with them.  If you're interested in their information, I can provide you their name/number. Just PM me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • We spent $950 on our limo bus from Santos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we are spending 895 with tax and gratuity for a 14 passsenger tuxedo expedition for 5 hours from toptown limo ride in clifton.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards