November 2013 Weddings
Options

Well ladies...

We are all getting married NEXT month.   How has the time gone this fast?!!?

Re: Well ladies...

• Options
    I was just thinking about the same thing this morning...it's crazy! I still feel like we have 5 months to plan. My FMIL was texting me yesterday about rehearsal dinner stuff and I'm thinking like wow...we are getting so close! I don't think it's really going to hit me until November gets here though, like I might fall over once November gets here.
  • Options
    i am the same way! im in shock that october is here and the wedding day is 39 days away! i was talking to my FMIL this weekend about the rehersal and finally got the date and time set! and Now im ready for my two bridal showers this month!!! eeeeeeek! 
  • Options
    Mine is one month from TOMORROW!!!!  I can't believe I'm about to be down to the last 30 days of counting.  And I got notice this morning that the candy I ordered for our favor jars FINALLY came in and is being shipped so I can finally check off the one last big thing.

Must remember to take deep breaths.
  • Options
    I might be FREAKING OUT a little bit you guys. 

I know we'll be able to afford everything at the end of the day, but I'm starting to worry about money. I just wish we had more of a cushion.
  • Options
    OMG!  So excited! So much to do...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay so exciting!!! I have a lot of little things left to do. Nothing too big or stressful but they are adding up. 
  • Options

One week from tomorrow! WonderRed, we're date twins. :) 

Now we just have to pay for everything.  Ugh.  I am not looking forward to seeing our wedding account drain!

• Options
    @gmcr78 I am not looking forward to draining our savings account either :(

• Options
    gmcr78 said:

One week from tomorrow! WonderRed, we're date twins. :) 

Now we just have to pay for everything.  Ugh.  I am not looking forward to seeing our wedding account drain!

Yes. This. Bye Bye $$$$$
  • Options
    I'm just  in denial about my bank account at this point.
  • Options

It's been fun seeing it build.  Sigh.

Once the wedding is over we're still going to save, just not quite as aggressively.  It'll be nice to have some extra $!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards