Ohio-Northeast
Options

Winter Wedding in Cleveland Lodge type

Looking for a winter wedding venue for Cleveland with a wood cabin/lodge feel to it

Any suggestions would be great -- most people coming will be east siders but happy to look at locations across the river ;) 

Re: Winter Wedding in Cleveland Lodge type

• Options
    You may want to cross post this on the Ohio-Cleveland board. Those girls may be a little more familiar with Cleveland specifically.
  • Options
    On east side I don't know of any venues that would give you a lodge feel. The only thing that comes to mind is Hapy Day Lodge down in Cuyahoga Valley but right now it's closed due to it's part of a Federal Park, so you can't count on when it will reopen. Not sure but Fowlers Mill used to do private events, they might have the feel you are looking for.
  • Options
    Erikan73 said:
    On east side I don't know of any venues that would give you a lodge feel. The only thing that comes to mind is Hapy Day Lodge down in Cuyahoga Valley but right now it's closed due to it's part of a Federal Park, so you can't count on when it will reopen. Not sure but Fowlers Mill used to do private events, they might have the feel you are looking for.
    I am actually getting married at Happy Days Lodge next Saturday, they were never closed due to the Federal shutdown.  It is ran by the Conservancy for the National Park and in the leasing agreement they have with the government the building facilities and parking were still allowed to be used for scheduled events.

That being said,  Happy Days has more of the Lodge type feel instead of a rustic barn/cabin feel.  It is in Peninsula, Ohio if that's to far out of the way.
    Nicole
  • Options
    Check out Punderson State Park Lodge
  • Options
    Happy Days Lodge is a great place! But it does not shut down when the park closes due to government shutdowns :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards