Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

My Wedding Review

I wanted to thank all of the people who gave me advice for my wedding.  You ladies were so very helpful.  I'll keep trying to do the same. My wedding was wonderful and we had a great time.  Some quick reviews: 

Columbia Station   The food was delicious and everyone was very nice.  There were a few bumps, but nothing major. If you're going to do an outside ceremony there, please ask what the train schedule is.  One came through during mine and we had to stop for a long, long train to go through. I wish we had known what time so we could plan better.

Our photographer and officiant and classic car were all family friends. Wendy Hartigan was a big help as our DOC.

Rose Tree Video:   David is a dream to work with.  I can't wait to see our video but I know others who have used him and he does an amazing job.. 

Ewing Entertainment:   We had a hard time understanding what he was saying.  A few people asked him to move the mike further from his mouth, but he kept blaming it on his equipment.  I thought he could have mixed the music better so more people danced.  He was very nice but  would not recommend using him.

Whimsical Welcomes Floral Design: My very favorite vendor!  Leslie made my flower vision come true at a really affordable price.  I wanted our wedding to look more like a club than a formal wedding so she made some awesome lit up lamps of flowers on some tables and bright flower arrangements on others.  People kept talking about our lamps all night.  She is so creative, great to work with and I highly recommend her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards