Just Engaged and Proposals

Weekday Weddings

I set my date for a Monday Wedding. My fiance and I will be paying for 99.9% of our wedding and I know weekday weddings are more financially manageable plus our friends and family really do not have the typical Monday through Friday jobs. Our schedules all vary as we are both in law enforcement. Is this ok?

Re: Weekday Weddings

• If that's what you want and you don't mind a lot of declines and you've cleared it with VIPs go for it.
  • If your VIPs can make if, weekday weddings are no problem.
  • I would plan on your reception ending earlier than normal since most people will have to work the next day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • As long as you won't be looking forward to a late night party, there's nothing wrong with planning a weekeday wedding. Also, accept that you may have more declines.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Totally! Mine is going to be on a Monday too! I wanted to get married on my grandparents anniversary (my grandpa just recently passed away but it would have been 62 years next year) and it just happened to be a Monday this year but I don't care.... funny this is that after we decided, my mom informed me that my grandparents got married on a Monday too!!! They did it because they were florists and it was busy wedding season. :)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• I like the idea. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards