Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

lazaro 3305

Hi,

Has anyone purchased the Lazaro 3305 gown? I ordered this past weekend and won't see it again until it comes in this spring but was wondering if anyone on here had bought it and what veil, accessories, shoes you chose.  I can't seem to find any real bride pictures of it anywhere.

Re: lazaro 3305

• Options
    I didn't purchase that dress, but based on the pics I would say go with a sparkly bracelet and dangle earrings, since the bodice already has a lot of detail (so no necklace).  Also maybe go with a single layer sheer veil with no beading/embroidery, so as not to compete with the embellishment on the dress.  As for shoes, ivory or metallic to match the embellishments on the dress--whatever heel height you choose!
  • Options
    It's not my dress, but I would pair it with a chunky bracelet, some earrings (larger dangle ones if you like that look, smaller if you don't), a blingy headpiece, and no necklace.  If you want to wear a veil, you could choose a simple one or something with some detail along the edge.  For shoes, I would say either silver or the shade of white that the dress is.
    Here is one bride in the dress: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RuhpqKILT-Q/UVCFAYrXT3I/AAAAAAAAFy4/obYlkiH-cUw/s400/Desktop118.jpg
  • Options

Hi ladies,

I posted a few times a while ago about my dress but the closer I get to "go time" the more nervous I'm feeling about it.  Even though I don't feel like I'm in love with this dress, I'm wearing it and have my first fitting this weekend. 

Beacuse one of my biggest issues with it is how sparkly/ornate it is, I was thinking of going without a veil as I feel like I already have way more going on than I want to.  But everyone I ask seems to think the veil completes the look. I guess I'm not sure I like the look. I wish I would have gone with something simpler for a dress (too late now...).

Does anyone have advice/suggestions? I'm planning to wear my hair half up, with small but dangly earings, no necklace, probably no bracelet.

This is the link: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Lazaro/Bridal/Additional/Style-3305

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards