Beer/Wine & State regs

I have read and heard mixed things about having alcohol at a reception. The only constant is there has to be a banquet permit. By state law- if you are just serving beer/wine do you have to have a licensed bartender? or is it just if you are serving hard alcohol? Or is it completely up to the venue on what they say?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards