Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Trolley Transportation

Hey ladies! I've been stalking the vendor list and website (such a great idea, by the way), but I need some knottie help! The FI works for a railroad and loves trains almost as much as me... ;) I wanted to have a trolley take us from the ceremony to the reception as a nod to him, but the only one that I've come across in my search has been Molly's Trolleys. Only problem, Molly's Trolley's operates in Allegheny county, and I'm in Fayette. Does anyone know of a trolley rental that I can use?? Thanks! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa

Re: Trolley Transportation

• edited December 2011
    Have you contacted them to see if they are able to go outside of Allegheny County?  There is also Lezner Trolley's in Pgh, so you can check them out.  I believe that these are the only two trolley services in the Pittsburgh area.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This is what I have in an e-mail from Lezner when I tried to book the trolley for the Pleasant Hills area:
    "As far as a Trolley, we only keep them  in the general Pittsburgh area like Downtown, North/South Hills, Oakland, Mt. Washington short destinations like that."

I guess they just don't drive it long distances. :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • des9724des9724 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooo for no trolley service in the area! In the next town from me, I saw a trolley go through with some people dressed up on it. Silly me didn't think to look at the side of the thing to get a name.

On Molly's Trolleys' old website, it said Allegheny County only, but I can always ask anyway!  Thanks for the info ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • edited December 2011
    Molly's trolly just got bought by the ducky tour people so you should try and contact them. Maybe the new owners will let you charter them in your area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards