Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Vendor Reviews!

Just got married on October 5th! The weather held out for us mostly, and our day was great!

Venue- Ceremony: Cindyrella's Garden A
The garden is beautiful and they were easy to work with. We ended up renting the golf cart to transport people and it worked out nicely. I have heard they have increased prices since we signed the contract, but we thought it was a deal.

Venue- Reception: Holiday Inn Lakeville A+
Jessica, Heidi and all the staff from HILV were amazing! Very attentive and we had zero issues. We had last minute guest count changes and they accommodated these, as well as other needs!

Food- Dinner: Rudy's Red Eye Grill A+
When you book through HILV, you are required to use Rudy's, but their food was phenomenal! All I heard was great feedback, and the smashed potatoes are to die for!

Food- Cake: Sweet Treats by Jeff A+
Jeff was great! He was easy to work with and very reasonably priced! Awesome cake and no complaints!

Flowers: Buds n Bytes C
Flowers were my only disappointment for my day. The delivery was at least 30 minutes late, and my bouquet was messed up. It was supposed to be all lilies, half weren't opened up and the ones that were opened were wilted. BM bouquets looked great, as well as GM bouts, but H's bout was also wilted. They offered a refund, which shows great customer service but we all know we only get one shot at this.

Photographer: Ben Johnson Photography A+
Ben and Rachel (his wife) were beyond great! We have only gotten a sneak preview at this point, but they look great! They made sure we were comfortable and it was a great deal for what we got!

Music: Midwest Light and Sound A
No complaints! He kept the music going and helped the night move along (prompted speeches, kept glass clinking to a minimum)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards