Nevada-Las Vegas

Welcome bag question.

I purchased nice canvas totes for welcome bags.  They were kind of expensive at $15 per piece.  Since everyone is staying at different hotels and because of the welcome bag delivery fee I am going give them out to the people that make the friends meet and greet on Thursday....aka bachelor/bachlorette party.

So my question:  Do you think it is ok just do to one bag per room?  This would include 1 bag per couple and then also 1 bag per 4 single friends sharing room.  To compensate, I would put extra snacks, waters, and other goodies in the bag for multiples.

The other thing I feel kind of bad about is that some people are flying in late on Friday and we get married on Saturday, so they will most likely not get a bag.  Chances are I won't even see some people until after I walk down the aisle.    I also don't want to have to deal with handing them out on my wedding day.  Not to mention, the "welcome" will kind of be over.  To compensate for this, I will have favors such as drink koozies available on the double decker bus.

Is there any rudeness in what I am doing? 

Re: Welcome bag question.

• We are thinking about doing one bag per room or couple as well.  There was a post earlier about having the bags passed out by the front desk of the hotels.  I think it was $3-$4 per bag.  We are going to look into this option.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think what you are doing is totally fine.  One bag per room seems pretty standard.  Also, its kind of a bonus for those that can make it early since they are most likely taking time off to be there.  I certainly wouldn't worry about handing them out on your wedding day!  That's the last thing you want to be worried about.

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Thanks for taking the time to offer your perspective @ktbabe530!
  • I am having that problem too, mainly because everyone is staying at different hotels AND coming in at different times. I want to do bags but wasn't sure how to hand them out, so we decided we are going to do them on the bus. We are going to take the to the DDB the day before and have them on the bus when everyone gets on. It's the only thing I could think of to get a bag out to everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards