Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Head Table Design

Ok I am going to be ordering table runners for all of my tables and would like to have on on the headtable as well. However the head table is 24 feet long and the runner is 9 feet. How do I go about setting this up? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks!

Re: Head Table Design

• Options
    Ok I am going to be ordering table runners for all of my tables and would like to have on on the headtable as well. However the head table is 24 feet long and the runner is 9 feet. How do I go about setting this up? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks!

Are you separting your wedding party from their SOs?  If so, I hope you will reconsider this idea.  Having a captain's table or a sweetheart table is much better.  A captain's table is comprised of the B&G, WP and their SOs/dates.  A sweetheart table is just the two of you.  It is a really great way to get some alone time at your wedding as well.  You will be pulled in all sorts of directions, but you will have that time with your new H and its great!

As for your issue, just buy 3 or 4 table runners and lay them with slight overlaps for each runner. Then lay down enough to fill up the table.

• Options
    What about laying the runners so that they show in the front of the table.  Like instead of laying them traditionally along the length of the table you could get like 5 and lay them across the width of the table so that the color shows more.  KWIM?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards