November 2013 Weddings
Options

precessional/recessional songs?!

What are y'all walking dow the aisle to?

I'm doing Cannon in D for the entrance and Lover's Waltz for walking out.  My uncle is playing guitar and my brother playing violin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRyMH_4PO3Y  That's lovers waltz for those who are unfamiliar
Wedding Countdown Ticker 
  Visit The Knot!

Re: precessional/recessional songs?!

• Options
    Walking down to the piano guys "a thousand years." We will exit the ballroom to "walking on sunshine"

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    We are doing Canon in D and Wedding March
  • Options
    Flower girl & ring bearer are walking into the first half of this song, I'll enter to the second half: 
    WebRep
    currentVote
    noRating
    noWeight

And our recessional is Handel's Suite in D Major

@hockeywithadiamond - how special to have your uncle and brother playing for you! 
  • Options
    Is it weird that don't know any of our music?  As in never heard any of the songs at all and won't hear them until the day of.  Our friend is doing it all on a native American flute.   It's such a haunting, emotional, spiritual instrument no matter what the song is and I 100% trust him to nail it.
  • Options
    I'm walking down to "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz and we are exiting to "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz lol.
  • Options
    walking down to when i said i do by clint black and walking out to it just comes natural by george strait
  • Options
    My bridal party/flower girl/ring bearer are walking down to an instrumental version of Train's "Marry Me".  I'm walking down to an instrumental "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, and walking out to "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".  All of the music is being done by my two sisters and their friend, playing piano and guitar.  It's one of the things I'm so excited about!  :)
  • Options
    Still trying to figure it out, but in the mix are: 

Choose You (Sara Bareilles)
    Marry Me (Train)
    The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson) 
    Give A Little Bit (Goo Goo Dolls)

BUT FI is more of a metal/classic rock guy, so I want to find some things for him too. 
  • Options

The whole bridal party is walking to "A Thousand Years" and one of my good friends is singing it for us. I haven't come up with anything for walking out yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards