Nevada-Las Vegas

Decorations for restaurant receptions

So we are having our reception at Carlos n Charlie's at Flamingo and the person I'm working with over there told me feel free to bring in our own decorations but I'm so clueless as to what we should do! Can any of you share your ideas for your reception?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Decorations for restaurant receptions

• For our Carlos n Charlies cocktail hour we are getting ' just married' balloons in our wedding colours (black, pink, bling) personalised napkins, and im thinking of buying some table runners from ebay just to add a bit of colour to our area.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• We got some really cute personalized napkins off here.  They have a dice picture that you can use.  Watch out for a deal, they have them all the time.  

I like the balloons idea.  You could also do some flower or DIY centerpieces. 
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • We are getting a couple centerpieces (depending if we are going to need 1 or 2 tables). We are having Pam from the Palette do our flowers and they are going to arrive before there to delivery and set up. She is adding purple votive candles and rose pedals for the table as I well.

I think balloons are a cute idea (and would definitely be less expensive than doing flowers).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I was wondering the same thing.  We're having ours in a private room at the Hard Rock Cafe and they've said we can bring whatever we want and if it's not too complicated they'll set it up for us.  I'm just not sure what to get!  I'm liking the balloons and napkins idea. @missmo14 are you getting the balloons helium filled or just having them tied up?
  • Yea I'm thinking balloons and napkins also! Something simple. I just don't know how I would get them filled since most of us will be way too busy the day to go pick up balloons from somewhere to be filled.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Yeah that's what I thought too :(  We got some for my daughters birthday party the day before, they just filled them with a glue before the helium and they stayed up for over a week but it's getting them filled, transporting them and whether the venue will hold onto them for a night... might be too much hassle.
  • I was just going to do normal air filled and tied balloons. But thats just cos we are only at the venue for at 1hr. I cant justify the cost of helium. However there are a few vendors who will deliver filled helium balloons to your venue on the day of. Thats another option.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Ahh good to know, I didn't think of that. My daughter goes nuts for helium filled balloons so it might be worth getting some in.  I'll see how the budget is doing closer to the time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards