Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Brides on a Budget: Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square

I decided to start looking slightly off strip for a meet & greet/welcome dinner venues and found a great venue for any brides on a budget. Brio is a chain Italian restaurant that also hosts wedding receptions / private functions for 10 - 72 guests.

They have price fixed menus and packages from $14.95 per person for a plated lunch and $23.95 per person for plated dinner (soup/salad plus guest choice of 3 entrees selected from a range of about 9/10 entrees). They also do buffet or family style. The lunch $14.95 per person also includes ice tea and softdrinks! Even with the cost of transporting guests to/from the strip thats pretty good value. Heck you could feed 50 guests lunch for under $1k!

They also dont charge any event fees, cake cutting fees or require any holding deposits for any event. Their F&B minimums range from $350 - $2500. Just thought I would pass the info on. Nova the banquet manager (lasvbanquet@bbrg.com ) has been really responsive and there are quite good reviews of the restaurant on tripadvisor.  

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Brides on a Budget: Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards