Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Affordable Videographer?

Hi! Just wondering if anyone knows of any affordable videographers in the area? 

We're getting married on March 20, 2015 at Normandy Farm & our budget for it is $1300!

Thanks so much :)

Re: Affordable Videographer?

• Options
    Trabbland!!!
  • Options
    East Coast Event Group they have a full package deal with photog, video, DJ & lighting but they have the best prices on everything if you want it all separate too. they did an amazing job for a bunch of my friends, and one of them had their wedding at normandy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The guy we hired is free-lance and does it on the side. He's friends with our videographer. He came to our so far to ask questions and get some voice overs for the video! He's totally reasonable. PM me if you his info! We are told he won't charge us until after the wedding - going rate $1000
  • Options
    @phillypanda - Trabbland's starting package is already over our budget, unfortunately :(

@gershpjp - We have a DJ already but if their videography is good I'll definitely have to look into them. Thanks! :)

@lluzzi0923 - I'll send you a message :)
  • Options
    Martins!
  • Options
    Definitely check out East Coast! We hired them for our DJ and then just added them for Video.  We got a little discount but because we are using their DJ services. However, their basic package should fall inline with your budget!!!

Good luck! :)

When is your wedding?
  • Options
    @holidaybride14 My fiance used them for his first marriage so I'd feel funny using them again. :( Their prices are awesome which stinks!! Thanks for the suggestion though!

@maidoftoy How can I contact her? I think I found her facebook page but there isn't much on there.. definitely interested though.

@carly324 I forgot to contact them so I will be doing that now! Thanks so much! We're getting married March 20 2015 :) I was actually just looking at your hair & makeup thread and going through the suggestions in there, lol!
  • Options
    @gcwoolwedding I DEFINITELY recommend Daneene  Jensen & Associates Hair and Make up... I went yesterday for my trial was SO happy! I had Kim.  Very reasonable and they are coming to us. And if you need a photographer message me.  Ours are AWESOME! you should see our engagement pics!
  • Options
    @carly324 Just saw the picture you posted and you look GORGEOUS! :)

Where are you getting married at? I'm looking for someone to come to us so that's perfect... I wonder if Normandy Farm is too far for them. Can I ask what the prices are like?! We are still looking for a photographer, I'll message you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards