Wedding Party

Choosing a Maid of Honor

I am having trouble choosing a maid of honor. I am only having 2 friends of mine in my wedding. My friend who I have known since 6th grade, and my friend from college. I am equally close to each of them, they have become
Friends as well because of me. I keep going back and forth on who I should pick? I am just not sure on who to give it to? I am sure that neither will care if the other gets the title and they will probably plan events together! Any ideas how to narrow it down?

Re: Choosing a Maid of Honor

• Just have them both be maids of honor.  There's no rule saying it can only be one.
  • Both or neither.
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2013
    Ditto Allie and Joan. I had no MOH. They all do the same thing, so it's not like it matters whether or not one is designated THE CHOSEN ONE.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I would either have both be MOH or both be bridesmaids. Especially because there is only two of them, it would be awkward to choose since there is no clear difference (like if you had one sister and you were very close to her, that's an easy MOH pick to make since she is family)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards