North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Vendor Reviews

Got married last Saturday, so I thought I'd put up some reviews that might help anyone in the area.

Reception Venue-Ruth's Chris at Hilton Garden Inn: They started out being really good and communicative and then things got a little more difficult as the wedding got closer. Part of the problem was their private events manager was out sick, so other people were trying to fill in, and part of the problem was the fact that the room we were using was shared with the hotel, so certain information was not readily available. There was a definite lack/lagging of communication. It was fairly stressful and there was a panicking moment or two leading up to the wedding. HOWEVER, on the day of, they hit it out of the park. We dropped off decorations the day before, and they set them up exactly as I asked, and even prettier. The service was beyond amazing, their waitstaff was really on top of things, and boxed up all my stuff and leftover cake at the end of night. Despite the difficulties, I think I would recommend, just because when it came down to it, they really did a great job. 

Cake-Confectionate Cakes: Laura was just fantastic, very friendly and great to work with, open to whatever we wanted. The cake was delicious and sooo beautiful. Exactly what we had discussed with her. 

Hair and Makeup-Stef Sevilla, The Makeup Culture: Oh my god, I cannot say enough good things about her. She did hair/makeup for me, my mother, and my maid of honor. We all looked amazing, and everything held up all night. Nobody needed any touch ups, and we still looked great. Stef is just a really great person to work with, she was so friendly and helpful. Seriously, just hire her. You will look amazing and have a blast getting ready. 

Photographer-Chris Florio, Florio Pics: Another person I can't say enough good things about. He did our engagement pics and my bridal session, and those pics were fantastic. Seriously blown away. We've already seen a sampling of the wedding pics and they are just stunning. He was so great to work with, and extremely responsive to all communications. Just a great guy and a fantastic photographer. AND his packages are pretty reasonably priced for what you're getting. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Alterations-Bridal Alterations by Ruth: Very friendly person and did a great job on my dress, and got it done pretty quickly too.

Transportation: Blue Diamond Limo: Great service! Driver was on time and very nice!

Flowers-Braggingbags on Etsy: The silk flowers were gorgeous, got tons of compliments. Only complaints were they ended up arriving after the agreed upon time, and there was some small things that were different than discussed. I'd still recommend her though, just because they were so pretty. 

And I think that's it! I hope this has helped some people!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards