Destination Weddings Discussions

Favors

Hi All,

This could need to go on the favors board but thought I would try here! I am having a DW in Hawaii next year and have been thinking about doing luggage tags as favors... Maybe giving them out beforehand so people can use them coming over, or just giving them at the wedding... not sure yet!
Anyway, has anyone done this and can point me in the right direction?

Re: Favors

• I did not so luggage tags as favors - so I'm not help with this.  Maybe you can check out oriental trading or ETSY to find some cute ones.  I agree it would be a cute idea to give them out ahead of time - but I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.  Good luck!
  • I didn't do any luggage tags for favors. Instead, I just did a welcome bag and distributed those upon guest check-in at the hotel. 

However, I think Luggage tags are a great idea. 

I don't know if you sent invitations yet or plan on mailing stuff out, but maybe you can mail luggage tags for save the dates. That way everyone will definitely have them before hand and can use them for the trip
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing this! We are actually DIY our own luggage tags and sending them out to guests who RSVP yes.

We got in contact with the Vegas visitor bureau and they are mailing us Las Vegas Visitor Guides. So we will be mailing these out to guests together with the luggage tags, maps of the relevant area and a little note with the wedding weekend itinerary and our contact number in Las Vegas.

The wording for the little note will be "You said yes! We are thrilled that you are coming to the wedding and cant wait to celebrate with you."

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Awesome! Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards