Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Need advice with colors

We have decided on the colors turquoise and chocolate brown, but are stumped on the tuxedos. I love the traditional black but would it look right?

Re: Need advice with colors

• Options
    FI was in a wedding a few years ago that the same color scheme. He (and the other GMs) wore black tuxes from Mens Warehouse with brown vest, tie, etc.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Black looks right with everything, IMHO. I'm assuming your primary color is turquoise & that's what your bridesmaids are wearing. If so, definitely go with black.
  • Options
    WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2013
    We have decided on the colors turquoise and chocolate brown, but are stumped on the tuxedos. I love the traditional black but would it look right?
    Those are our colors as well.  Brown & cream are the primary color and the turquoise is our pop color and will be used to accent everything.  FI was very anti brown suit and is wearing a traditional black suit with a brown vest and tie.   His bout will be a cream colored rose with  greenery and turquoise and dark brown accents.

ETA picture:
  • Options
    Thanks all!! Turquoise is the main color with the brown as an ascent color. I love the pic as well. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Another vote for classic, traditional black.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards