Alabama

Anniston/Oxford/Talladega/Jacksonville area brides?

Is anyone here planning or recently had their wedding in this area?
I feel like I am blindly searching for options and could use some help!

Re: Anniston/Oxford/Talladega/Jacksonville area brides?

• Cider ridge golf club, I have heard is popular.
  • Check out backyardstew.com. There's a lot of information about venues & other vendors. I'm a Calhoun County bride-to-be as well!
  • laceybirdlaceybird member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    Etowah County bride here, but I work in Anniston. Are you looking to have your ceremony/reception at the same place, or separate?

Edit: Ugh, gravedig. Sorry. -_-
    Anniversary
  • No worries!  We found a place we love,  little historic park
  • I could use some more suggestions! I found one place I like, but would like to look at a few places when I visit later this month. I'll take any suggestions in Calhoun OR Etowah County!
  • There's a new place that opened up last year called SouthWind Plantation in Wellington. It's in-between gadsden and anniston on 431. I went to a wedding there last october, the property is gorgeous and the barn is massive.
  • I'm looking for offbeat venues in those areas! I'm thinking about Cheaha Brewing as an option, actually. But ... Well, I've pretty much narrowed the area down to the entire bama-ga border (Rome and Columbus being the primary ga locations) AND the panhandle from pcb to destin including alys/grayton/seaside. In other words, utter chaos.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards