Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photo booth

Hi Ladies!  I was thinking of using a photo booth at our reception.  Has anybody rented one for theirs?  What we was your experience like, was it worth it?  Also, what company did you go through?

Thanks!

Re: Photo booth

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am using Shutterbooth Pittsburgh for my May 2011 wedding. So far, they have been great to work with. I also know other knotties on here have used them with great reviews.

As far as pricing, I am going with their 'Premier Experience' package and it will be about $1500. This includes a guest book, two sets of prints - one to keep and one for the guest book, custom designed monogram, and 'usher' to man the booth, along with other things (you can see the full list in the link)

HTH - Let me know if you need any additional info! GL
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used EWD Photography out of the Uniontown area. I found his prices to be really great. Your guests get to take a strip of photos and then they have a strip to put into a guest book which they can sign. It also includes an attendant and a personalized monogram with two colors. I think we paid about $700 for the evening! Let me know if you would like more info! It was a huge hit with the guests!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I loved our photobooth and I loved looking back at the book to see the photos and what everyone wrote!!

We used Red Eye Photobooth and paid around $950.  That included a customized monogram, attendant, 5 hours of service, a 1/2 hour of idle time, guest book, strip for the guests and a strip for us. 

I also liked that the booth printed the photos directly.  I thought that it was more authentic that way. 

HTH.

Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • MrsWaser2bMrsWaser2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be using Crystal Clear Sound, Video, Photo, & Photobooth for my October 2011 wedding.  Pricing starts at $650 for 4 hours of use, an attendant, copies of the photo for the guest, a scrapbook, a data DVD of all the photos, and props.  The photobooths also hold up to 10 people.

Best of Luck!

http://www.accsvp.com/pricing.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards