Destination Weddings Discussions

WTf Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!!

So - complaints go here!

Re: WTf Wednesday

• WTF Self - you are letting things slip through the cracks, not taking care of chores and not making any plans to get back on track. At least you are still working out at least 3 days a week. Ugh - get back on top of things so you don't freak out later!!!!
  • WTF FSIL for blatantly ignoring our request to not bring your 14 month old to our wedding. What part of 6pm wedding, winery tour, and multi-course meal in a champagne cellar says "yeah, sounds like a good idea to bring a child to that"? Side note: she has no problem leaving her child with her in-laws or anyone else ANY OTHER TIME it suits her (literally almost every weekend) so I'm not quite sure why she feels like this is the event that her daughter MUST be at. However, FSIL is somewhat of an AW (as much as I hate to say that) so pretty sure this is her way of making sure some of the attention gets redirected toward her. UGH.
  • WTF self: You picked up your wedding dress last week. Then gained 6 lbs. You are doing it wrong. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • WTF self: Where is your productivity. 

I've got a long to do list and no motivation to get anything done. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WTF sleep.  I have not been having much of it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards