• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Columbus

Photographer Reviews

I am looking for wedding day photographers.  I would like a pair that works together.  Preferably more of an editorial/documentary style instead of "posed pictures".  Ideally, someone that will cost less than $1600.  TIA!!
kbello1

Re: Photographer Reviews

• photokittyphotokitty where I want to be mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    I can't recommend anyone in that price range, sorry. I seached and found someone for $2,200 and thought that was pretty cheap for 2 photogs for all day coverage. I suggest looking on Facebook. Wish i could be more helpful :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I am using eastside of eden photography. She is based out of Cleveland and works by herself but she was around that price and does more documentary style!
  • I have found one photographer that works with a partner and includes the rights to all photos for $1600 but I'm honestly just being cheap and wondering if anyone knew of someone else.  I have discovered through all my searching that if you google photographers instead of wedding photographers they are MUCH cheaper and still have wedding portfolios!! 
  • AprilH81AprilH81 Columbus, OH member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    Amy Rebecca Photography in Lancaster may work.  I think their base package price is $1,900 and includes two photographers (her husband is her second shooter).

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • photokittyphotokitty where I want to be mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    Oooo, Looking at photographers in smaller communities outside of Cbus who will drive in can have better price points and still have some wedding experience under their belt :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Allie's Originals 
  • j bauer productions!
    2 photographers
    all day coverage

$1500. Then we are getting their second package with album and nixing the engagement photos and it will come out to 1900. with engagement photos is 2200?
  • We've been working with Ed Vaflor. Our wedding is Nov. 2. We've had engagement pictures taken and two planning sessions. I cannot say enough good about him.

He's definitely in your price range.
  • A friend of mine used laurens photographs and she said they were a husband wife team, the pictures i saw were great. not sure exactly how much but i think less than what you said. www.laurensphotographs.com
  • melbensomelbenso Hoth, apparently member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary First Answer
    Check out My Studio 23 Photography.  www.mystudio23.com.  We booked Jenni for our wedding and were really impressed with her when we met her.  She has a variety of packages starting at about $900.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards