Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Found our ceremony venue - Tropicana!

My fiance and I just returned from a two day trip to Vegas and I am excited to announce that we have found our wedding ceremony venue - Tropicana on July 19, 2014!!! We looked at Tropicana and Chapel of the Flowers but fell in LOVE with Tropicana. We are probably going to have  a small reception there as well - we wanted to use one of the conference rooms but they said we wouldn't meet the food/beverage minimum if we only wanted to do drinks/cake/possibly appetizers. So it looks like we will be getting married in the chapel, then doing pictures on the grounds while the chapel is set up for champagne toast/cake and a first dance for us. Not exactly what I had in mind but it works....we have the chapel for one hour after our ceremony....as long as we get to have a first dance and do the cake/toast I will be happy. Honestly, it may be better this way because it cuts the cost of a DJ since we will just play a CD using their sound system.  We have quite a small budget so dinner - lunch actually since our wedding will be at 12 - was not really an option, which I know our guests will understand. I also like how Tropicana doesn't put restrictions on outside floral/decor but also their prices aren't bad either.

So now the real planning begins....  :) 

Re: Found our ceremony venue - Tropicana!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards