Michigan-Detroit
Options

Rochester-area

Hi everyone! I am recently engaged and am interested in a couple of venues in the Rochester area. Has anyone had any experience with Rochester Community House or Goldner Walsh? I can't seem to find any reviews in them here. I love the idea of Goldner Walsh but do not know anything about their pricing and have yet to hear back from their event staff. Thanks!!

Re: Rochester-area

• Options
    We got married at GW in May and loved it. I haven't written my reviews yet though, sorry! We were happy with the cost and ability to bring in all of our own vendors. The people there are very nice and helpful, though organization is not their top skill. Everything went fine on our day and highly recommend them to a couple wanting and willing to plan their day and do some set up yourselves. If you want a place where you make a few decisions and all you have to do is show up, I would suggest having a wedding planner or a different venue. We received many compliments on what a beautiful and unique setting it was. We looked at the Community House and decided against it due to alcohol limitations in the park if we had a tent, but the setting is pretty. Message me if you have any specific questions or would like to see pictures. GW also has a range of event pictures on their fb page.
  • Options
    We got married at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester.  It was beautiful and we loved everything.  I also toured GW and their staff seemed very flexible- it was so pretty and def a diy site.
  • Options
    Thank you for your advice! We ended up looking outside of the Rochester area to save money
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards