Ohio-Cleveland

Restaurants with party rooms

We are in the very early stages of planning a retirement party for my Mom and my family is trying to find a good location.
We are hoping to have the party in January and are thinking if we could find a nice restaurant that has a private party room, that would be the way to go. I lived in Cleveland for all my life before getting married but can't think of a single place where we could have the party.
I figured since you ladies are in the middle of planning your weddings, you might have some reccomendations since you would have been looking at places for rehearsal dinners, etc.
Thanks in advance!
image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Restaurants with party rooms

• I pulled these from a rehearsal dinner post awhile back, obviously a lot more around but I only listed whats in my area.

Orchard House (at Mapleside Farms) - Brunswick (where my "surprise" bridal shower was, absolutely beautiful and amazing food.)

Moosehead Hoof & Ladder in Olmsted Falls - where we are having for our RD. 

Bucci's - several locations 

Santo's in Middleburg Hts.

Alfonso's in Parma Hts 

Carrie Cerrinos in North Royalton 

Stancatos in Parma  

Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Our rehearsal dinner was at Antonio's in Parma.  I'm throwing a baby shower there to in February.
  • Sterle's on E. 55th was very accomodating for my rehersal dinner and they do have  second dining room area that depending on the size of your party you might be able to get the room.

Also Dino's on 306 in Mentor has a back room that can be reserved.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards