Connecticut

HELP-CT Officiants--Are they all hiding?!

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for an officiant in CT? Every time I do a search, I get the same (expensive) grouping. Am I nuts in thinking I can find an officiant that will give a nice ceremony for less than $800?!

If the person doesn't have a website, could you also send me their email/phone? Thanks a bunch!

Re: HELP-CT Officiants--Are they all hiding?!

• there are other posts but we used sal in august he was great!

Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• We used Christy Pugh, and she was awesome!  And definitely not $800!  This is her mom Mary's website: http://www.ct-jp.com
    You can message and ask for either's availability, though I believe that Mary is more expensive.
    Christy was wonderful - fun and friendly, and she took great pics that she added onto Dropbox for us the next day!   Highly recommended!
  • Thank you both so much! I'll look into these two! I was starting to think it would be impossible to find someone good at a reasonable price! It's not like looking for a photographer where there are 114087015 reviews/ options out there. 
  • I posted this a few weeks ago. Same is amazing and she is MUCH less than $800! 

I highly recommend Samantha Parlato. She lives in East Haven, CT but travels all over. Honestly, Samantha is amazing and her prices are unbelievable compared to other JPs we spoke with. Her phone is 203-466-2373 and her email is Saddie96@sbcglobal.net
  • We hired Mary Pugh. She was AWESOME! Check out my review of her in my "Married Bio" in my signature.
  • we're using laura minor! she has a Facebook
  • My friend just used Cheryl Johnson 2 weeks ago, http://www.connecticutjpweddings.com/Connecticut_JP_Weddings/Welcome.html , she was awesome, made everyone feel at ease during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding.
  • I recently booked Mary Pugh- a board favorite!
    So far, she has been helpful, communicative and enthusiastic.  I'm a little smitten with her right now.  The price she quoted me was well under $800.
  • Thank you, everyone! We started looking into all of these people and hope to find someone soon! (though I never heard back from Samantha)
  • If you looking something extremely simple and low interaction, use Susan Noonan from Orange.  We paid her $200 for our wedding which was also in Orange.

She met with us once and gave us examples of vows she has used in the past.  I used those examples and some of my own thoughts to put together my own vows and emailed them to her.  She attended the rehearsal and wedding (of course).  She leaves right after. No need to buy a vendor's meal.  Only draw back was that she wasn't very responsive to emails.  Calling her is better. 

She's very sweet and might be a good option for you if you're not looking for an officiant that's highly involved.

Jessica & Patrick
  • my brother had his wedding this weekend and the lady was amazing.  She was friendly and professional.  I will get the info from my brother and send you a message.
    I also know she was very affordable. 
  • That would be great, thank you!
  • MARY COBURN
    counting down to the big day
  • We're using Drew Cucuzza out of New Haven.  I can send info if you like.  He's great to work with.  He actually officiated at my first wedding and I like him so much, there was no one I'd rather have officiate at the second.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards