Oklahoma

wedding venue that allows self catering of alcohol and food!

I am currently planning my wedding that is set for March 8, 2014. (I know, I'm running out of time. lol!) Because my fiance and I are still young we don't have a lot of money for the wedding.. We are hoping to keep the whole wedding under $6,000 and am trying to keep the venue under $1,000. There will be about 100 people attending. We are trying to keep the ceremony and reception in the same area to keep costs low. The only problem I am having is finding a venue that will allow me to provide my own food, liquor, wine and beer!! It would be SOOO much cheaper for me to self cater (my aunt is a caterer and a close family friend can get the alcohol)!! The reception would be adult only and we would be willing for people to be ID'd if necessary. I am located in Mustang, OK but would be willing to have the wedding within 50 miles.. Any help on finding the perfect venue would be so greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Re: wedding venue that allows self catering of alcohol and food!

• I would check some of the local churches.  Some denominations allow at least beer and wine in their reception rooms.  If that isn't an option, maybe check some of the parks (I know there are a couple) around there for their regulations in terms of noise, food and alcohol.  Most of the other options probably would have their own caterer or stocked bar that might get a little expensive.  Sorry I can't be more helpful.  This is a pretty dead board and I got married in Tulsa a couple months ago so my knowledge of the area's pretty limited even though I used to live there in middle school :)  Good luck with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards