Destination Weddings Discussions

Confession Thursday

Hey Girls sorry for the late post!  Confessions go here!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday

• I confess I am getting really stressed. Paying for the last of the wedding stuff, bills, learning all sorts of stuff at work! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess ive totally blown our budget but im kinda unapologetic about it. We didnt NEED a welcome party or hosted bachelor/bachelorette parties, but they will be fun and our guests will appreciate it. I also confess that Ive planned a lot of these things out of feeling guilty about having a destination wedding.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• missmo14 said:
    I confess ive totally blown our budget but im kinda unapologetic about it. We didnt NEED a welcome party or hosted bachelor/bachelorette parties, but they will be fun and our guests will appreciate it. I also confess that Ive planned a lot of these things out of feeling guilty about having a destination wedding.
    I can totally relate to this statement. Actually...the whole post! We didn't NEED to pay for the suits, or people's hotel rooms or their Candlelight Christmas tour...but we really feel a need to make people feel like their trip was worth it. I know, they are coming to see us get married and we are going to be hosting a nice wedding but I hope they feel welcome and realize how much we appreciate them going out of their way for us!
  • Ladies! Don't stress - trust me, your guests will have a blast. I think that you also don't need to pay for everything - but planning activities (where everyone pays their own way) works really well to give everyone something to do with the bride/groom but lets folks who want to be really involved do so - and those that don't can plan something else. 

@amor334 don't stress girlie! you are so close!! Breathe deep and try to let the little things go - you'll get through it all and have an amazing time at your wedding!!!
  • @winogrrl I know it will!  I just ordered Pete 5 bathing suits and I think I have all my stuff.  I did tell my mom today though if the Airline doesnt let me bring my dress on the flight ill strip down in the airport and wear it there.  Of course Pete called me crazy!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards