Nevada-Las Vegas

Any married old ladies lurking around?

I've hit my 6 months post wedding mark in what felt like four seconds, so just a word of advice to you brides-to-be, enjoy this process because it's amazing and goes waaaay too fast. 

Just wondering if there are any other married old ladies still pop in occasionally? VG included, hope you and the wife are doing great :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 

Re: Any married old ladies lurking around?

• i can't seem to quit it :) I loved every second of the wedding, the planning etc. I wish I could be planning it all over again :) just hit the 1 year mark on September 29th and it feels like yesterday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Post Dempsey. I remember you got married just after I joined the knot! Its just about ALL new faces now and we even have 2015 brides! Just wanted to say hi and please feel free to lurk. We brides to be need all the help we can get from you lovely wives (and husbands) who have "been there, done that".

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I've been married for 2 weeks. Do I qualify as an old married lady?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. But I just cant go away. I love reading all he reviews and questions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have been married for 9 days.... does that count as an old married lady?  The whole planning process was so much fun and went by so fast.  It's such a habit to keep checking to boards and it is nice to be able to help out brides like people have helped us!
  • I still lurk around from time to time. I've slowly weened myself away and when it crosses my mind I'll check to see reviews of who got married or what's new that's going on :) Miss all the girls though and looking forward to hearing and seeing pics of their 2014 weddings!
  • @fablove aww hey fab! :) 

I thought I'd be done with the boards once the wedding was over but then I got pregnant and slid on over to the bump.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • I still pop in every once in awhile.  We are on our way to year 3!!!  Plus working on baby now too! Yikes!!

There are still parts I miss about planning, but I've got a bunch of baby showers to help with, so that's keeping me busy plus all my little DIY projects.

• I had my 1 year anniversary Sept 11.  I still lurk from time to time.
  • VG included, hope you and the wife are doing great :)

Doing great; 22 weeks for her today. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Yes keep lurking because your experiences help those of Us that are still planning :) after our wedding I'm sure I'll be coming back..I'm so used to being on here every day it will be hard not to come back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Congrats, VG and Mrs VG!
  • I occasionally lurk over here (May 2011 bride) - I spend most of my time on the bump. Congrats VG! Good luck wallacje!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• direy25 said:
    I occasionally lurk over here (May 2011 bride) - I spend most of my time on the bump. Congrats VG! Good luck wallacje!

Hey there!!! Long time no see, another 2011 bride!!! Your addition is gorgeous!!!! 

Congrats VG, I missed that post!!

• direy25 said:
    I occasionally lurk over here (May 2011 bride) - I spend most of my time on the bump. Congrats VG! Good luck wallacje!

Hey there!!! Long time no see, another 2011 bride!!! Your addition is gorgeous!!!! 

Congrats VG, I missed that post!!

Thanks so much!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I still come back! A whopping 3.5 years after my Vegas wedding. :) 

Partly because I now run a Vegas wedding blog and you guys are such a wealth of information and inspiration, but also to share tips and advice when I have a moment as well. 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• I'm still here too!  Married one year ago 10-12-12...I, too, spend most of my time on the Bump (14 weeks along :)  ) but I usually check this board at least a few times a week. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I pop in from time to time and re-live my planning stages. We are coming up on 3 years in April.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards