October 2013 Weddings

NERVES!!!

kcnolan21kcnolan21 member
5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
edited October 2013 in October 2013 Weddings
My nerves are in overdrive!  Saturday is the day and I am hoping everything comes together.  ACK!  It's so hard worrying about all the details.  I know the most important thing in the end is that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend which I am beyond excited about.  I just hope things go as planned... Welcome to the week of stress for my fellow Oct 26th brides! 

Re: NERVES!!!

• @kcnolan21 - don't stress!! :)  The thing I keep telling myself - like you said - I get to marry my best friend.  Also I have food, alcohol and music for my guests.  Any of the small things I may forget if they don't happen - no one except me knows they were supposed to happen! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I took four Xanax in three hours on wedding day. It helped a lot.

• dont stress the small things you are marrying the love of your life breathe and smile and enjoy the day
  • mbrooke2008mbrooke2008 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2013
    kcnolan21 said:
    My nerves are in overdrive!  Saturday is the day and I am hoping everything comes together.  ACK!  It's so hard worrying about all the details.  I know the most important thing in the end is that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend which I am beyond excited about.  I just hope things go as planned... Welcome to the week of stress for my fellow Oct 26th brides! 
    Don't stress - it will be great! I was so stressed for my wedding, seriously.. I could not sleep or anything. Then the day of the wedding it got worse, I was nervous about messing up my vows, tripping, something going wrong. Even though we had some issues (our wedding cake just fell over for one) the day was perfect because we were starting our lives together finally. So enjoy it, you do it once and it will be great!
    1385876 10200959833108451 1467805166 n
  • I actually didn't stress and I think that helped me really enjoy it, rather than worrying about stupid little details.

Relax, don't stress and whatever it is - it will be perfect for you. Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• We had a great day... No stress!  I was really calm and just enjoyed the day!  Thanks for all the helpful hints!  Everyone looks amazing and I hope you all enjoyed your days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards