Nevada-Las Vegas

Engagement Photo Shoot

We are thinking of doing an engagement photo shoot over Thanksgiving...any ideas of locations?  Here is what I have thought of so far.  Also, I have no idea what to wear!

- Vegas Sign
- Christmas Tree in front of Venetian (maybe use this for Christmas cards)
- Bellagio Fountains
- Mirage Volcano 
- Mirage Sign (hopefully something fun for our website since this is our wedding location)
We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Engagement Photo Shoot

• All of those ideas are great! We went last year for my bday the first week of December and thought the tree in front of Venetian was so pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • You should check with your photographer to see what they recommend. I was told that bright colors work best and to avoid patterns and strips. My husband and I wore black pants and bright blue shirts (in slightly different shades so they didn't look to matchy) and our pictures turned out great. The bright colors really pop!
  • You should do the "love" in Mirage, if you don't possibly doing it twice - with wedding photos. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KikiMira said:
    You should do the "love" in Mirage, if you don't possibly doing it twice - with wedding photos. 
    I like this idea!
  • also the Bellagio conservatory since you will be there anyways, will make for some great photos in there ;)  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards