Honeymoon Discussions

Looking for affordable all inclusive in Mexico or Caribbean

We're planning on taking our honeymoon after the wedding July 2014.  Any ideas for a tropical affordable all inclusive trip?  Not sure of our budget, is $3,000 possible?!?  Thanks!

Re: Looking for affordable all inclusive in Mexico or Caribbean

• the prices are out. try allinclusiveoutlet.com and see if it's doable.

• Airfare will probably eat up a good chunk of your budget depending on your location, but if you are okay with doing less than 7 nights you should be able to find something.  The good news is July is the low season.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • jneen101jneen101 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2013
    You can definitely do an all inclusive in Mexico for 3 grand.  Last year my fiance and I stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condesa in Cancun and it was the nicest all inclusive we have been to.  I can't recommend it enough!  We had a beautiful ocean front room, big beach, huge pool, good food, awesome fish tacos by the pool, lots of different food options, drink service on the beach, SUPER NICE STAFF, cool lobby bar, only a few minutes from the airport.  I am a crazy person when it comes to planning vacations so I had stalked tripadvisor for weeks before we booked the trip.  It gets consistently great reviews and it is within your budget (I guess that depends where you fly from...we flew from Philly). 

We have been to a few different all inclusive resorts but I loved this one the most.  I know some people don't like Cancun but it's less expensive than a lot of other places so it might work for you.
  • We took a 7 day cruise to the western carribean and I don't think I could ever rave enough about it. Our rate was 649 a person and then they upgraded us to an ocean view room for no extra charge. You have all the food you could ever want available whenever you want and we got to see four countires we have never been to. We swam with dolphins in Grand Cayman and Toured Jamaica, stopping to play with kids at a tiny jamaican school. I was an awesome time. Try Royal Carribean cruises.
  • We did a week at Excellence Play Mujeres for just under $3,000.  We booked on Expedia and took the cheapest room option. 

Do some searching on Expedia and you can play with the numbers of days etc. and get a list of what might fit into your budget.

• Did 5 days and 4 nights in Punta Cana Dominican Republic for 2 at Rui Palace all inclusive, total was $2,400 including airfare and booked through a travel agent. Added an excursion for like $240 or something while we were there.
  • I went to Dreams Nuevo Vallarta in 2013 and loved it!  Nuevo it kind of a resort suburb outside of Puerto  Vallarta, Mexico. We were there for 4 nights and it cost around $2300-$2400  for the hotel and airfare for both me and my husband. Dont forgot that even at an all inclusive you will need spending money if you want to do excursions or leave the resort to go sight seeing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards