African American Weddings

Michael's

HOW COME YAW DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT MICHAEL's CRAFT STORE?? I went in there Sunday after church and oh my lawd!!! I found my flowers, and the jars for my candy bar, and maybe centerpiece vases. I'm excited now.

Re: Michael's

• I don't know which shape of jar yet, but whatever I choose they will go in my house afterwards.
  • @cidefi, How did you NOT know about Michaels?  LOL.  I got all vases for my centerpieces there, my toss bouquet and raffia for my vases... I love me some Michaels!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • michaels will get you caught up....lol them and dollar tree

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • cideficidefi member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2013
    IKR!!! Girl I'm not a crafter at all. But my mom makes clip on earrings for herself a lot. So we went Sunday to get her some backs. I'm in love!!! I'm getting ready to youtube how to do everything :-D I got 1.5 to learn how.
  • MrsBad13MrsBad13 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    Girl Michaels is the best along with Hobby Lobby they have 2 aisles dedicated to wedding stuff ! Hobby Lobby has 50% off sales on their cylinders, vases, and glass jars every other week and when that sale runs the ribbon is 50% off as well.
    Sign up for emails to get coupons..they will scan it right off your phone and they have apps too !!
  • Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Joann's Craft store is EVERYTHINNGGGG.  If you loved Michaels, take a trip to Hobby Lobby.  You'll be in there for hours!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Joann's Craft store is EVERYTHINNGGGG.  If you loved Michaels, take a trip to Hobby Lobby.  You'll be in there for hours!

Is the very reason I don't go with my mom!  She does all the decor and florals for the church anddddd......ummmm....no!  LOL!  She ain't getting me caught up!  She stay in there so long,  you lose weight cause you ain't ate, need a shower and shave when you finally leave! 

Lord help because I gotta go in Michaels today for some cardstock.....*sigh*

Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • I love Micheal's!! I have to go this weekend to pick up items to start making my bridal party shirts and doily's for my invites. My fiance hates going there with me...lol I get him back by telling him I hate going to Lowe's with him. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Is the very reason I don't go with my mom!  She does all the decor and florals for the church anddddd......ummmm....no!  LOL!  She ain't getting me caught up!  She stay in there so long,  you lose weight cause you ain't ate, need a shower and shave when you finally leave! 

Lord help because I gotta go in Michaels today for some cardstock.....*sigh*

*phew*  thought it was just me.  I. hate. that. place.   crafters have this special frenzied glazed over look + narrow as hayle aisles + nobody is paying attention to where they're going = everything B hates about shopping.    the kid had a project to construct, I had to go in there on a Sunday.  a Sunday ya'll.  I'd rather clean the toilet twice.
  • LoL...i am not a crafter at all :-( But even i got caught up in the flower aisle. And then I found the glass aisle...geez. So many ideas just came flooding at me.
  • edited October 2013
    michaels usually has coupons on their website for 50 or 40% off. i was in there everyday for  6months! also sign up for joanns coupons in the mail. they have 50% off coupons that you can combine with their 25% off coupon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards