Destination Weddings Discussions

To Do Tuesday!

Hello ladies!

What is on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To Do Tuesday!

• WR--finalize what we want from our musician (we found someone we love so now it's details--yay!), reach out to hair stylists and makeup artists (possibly set up some meetings for this weekend), research and print out ideas for cake designs (we meet with the pastry chef Saturday), set loose schedule for vendor meetings/other WR things while we're in Asheville, provide photographer some verbiage for "our story" for a website/blog feature...LOTS going on (and other things that probably need to get done too)

NWR--take car for oil change/get it ready for trip, schedule appt to get car washed and detailed, schedule some time to see FH's niece, and yes, I still need to take care of the jeans!
  • WR: Get pete's vest, tie, and fake ring.  Look at flights.  etc.. 

NWR:  Work and organize things! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: All deposits are officially paid! Save the dates have been received and the coordinator just sent me a 'wedding workbook' to continue my planning! Im kinf of sad that being a DW I dont get to cake test... the flavours sounds DELISH!

NWR: Work... Boo! Hopefully a quiet week/weekend... The next 2 months are going to be a little crazy so taking the quiet time whilst I can!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards