Wedding Invitations & Paper

Inexpensive response cards?

So the original plan was to print my own invitations with these blank cards my mom found at a yard sale. Now, she said she would rather pay for us to have "regular" invites but they have to be inexpensive. The original plan was also to use the wedding website for RSVP but now she's freaking out about that and wants me to find invites & response cards inexpensive! Any hints? I've found invites decently priced- 60 for under $70 but the response cards are the same price!! Is there anywhere I can get these less expensive? I've tried vistaprint, michaels, david's bridal, walmart, wedding paper divas, peartreegreetings, and so on...

Re: Inexpensive response cards?

• She doesn't want you to print at home? Short of shopping sales, I'm not sure how to help here. Getting your invitations designed and printed takes other people's time, paper and ink, to say nothing of shipping costs.

What are you trying to use for the response cards? How much info do you want on them? For example, I can get VistaPrint business cards for like $5, and they sell gift tags with envelopes that you could easily revise. (Are you only looking at templates actually labeled RSVP or "response cards"?)
  • My vistaprint invites and postcard response cards with shipping were $152 for 200 of them. That's $0.76 each. I designed my own invites so I didn't pay for the fancy designer ones.I chose postcard response cards to save on postage. GL! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Good idea about the postcard and business cards! I just need to know if people are coming or not, they get to pick entree the day of so something small is perfect!
  • If you sign up with DAvid's bridal and get their emails, they will send you codes and deals for free shipping on their invitations, etc. I got my invitations from there, as well as the response cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards