Michigan-Detroit
Options

Affordable Cake

Hi all, I live in the Wixom area (area code 48393) and I'm getting married in White Lake. I am trying to find a way to get a cheap wedding cake because the one I want looks pretty simple to make. In fact looking at it I almost feel I could make it myself buuuuttt... don't think I will want to be doing that the day before the wedding. I would even be interested in good amateur cake bakers. But any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Re: Affordable Cake

• Options
    Try a local upscale grocery store.  I had Whole Foods make my rehearsal dinner cake and it was affordable, $40 for one about 11x17 size.  There wasn't any leftover at the end of the night, so I guess it was good!
  • Options
    We had costco cake for our wedding. We fed over 200 people for not even $100
  • Options
    define cheap
    Hi all, I live in the Wixom area (area code 48393) and I'm getting married in White Lake. I am trying to find a way to get a cheap wedding cake because the one I want looks pretty simple to make. In fact looking at it I almost feel I could make it myself buuuuttt... don't think I will want to be doing that the day before the wedding. I would even be interested in good amateur cake bakers. But any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    less than $3 a slice

• Options
    There is a woman I used to work with who does cakes. She is well below $3 a slice and is super talented. Her name is Renee, and she is near the Roseville/Clinton township area. This is her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/BakedCreationsByRenee
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I will contact her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards