Flowers

Costco Flowers- Kinda worried...

I'm not getting married till next March so I know I'm being concerned way too early, but...

I'm planning to order my flowers through Costco. I was impressed with their Simply Elegant Rose packages and reasonable pricing, plus the fact that they would switch out things I don't need (bridesmaids bouquets, toss bouquet) to things I do need (extra centerpieces, flower girl petals). I went to place my order well in advance to get it done, and the package is missing! When I contacted them about it, they said due to the govt. shut down and a lot of their flowers coming from out of the US for year round availability, they couldn't make their guaranteed deadlines on certain products and had temporarily pulled them from the options.

OK fine, but I've been checking, and the package still isn't back up! I'm hoping it comes back soon, because an equivalent package on another site is going to cost me 3 to 500 more than I'd been planning on.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Re: Costco Flowers- Kinda worried...

• No, I'm not having that issue at all... yet. I haven't contacted my florist yet though. My wedding is in March as well, so maybe I should call and check.
  • I used my local grocery store (Kroger) and it was SUPER cheap. All my flowers (2 bridal bouquets, 2 boutonnieres, baby's breathe for 20 centerpieces) cost less than what I was quoted at any florist for one bridal bouquet. Go to your local grocery that has a florist and get a quote.
    GL! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I did the same thing Photokitty did.
  • Thanks ladies! Incidentally, Costco has everything back up, so I'm breathing again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards