Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Panty poem for bridal shower??

Hi Ladies!! So... I know a while back someone had a fun panty poem that they either got or gave with a bunch of different panties at a bridal shower.  I was wondering if you could share the poem again? I thought I saved it somewhere but can't seem to find it! I have my FSILs bridal shower next month and her sister just called me to talk about doing a fun 'panty' gift for her... I thought the poem was super cute and would be perfect! TIA!!

Re: Panty poem for bridal shower??

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is link for the original:
    http://www.diva-girl-parties-and-stuff.com/images/underweartime.jpg

broad version:
    Bridal white for the first night Sexy lace panties for the honeymoon Red for Valentine's day Leopard print or purple for the 1st anniversary A pink pair AND a blue pair for first baby A sexy full cut pair for 25 years of marriage... and finally... A big giant pair of bloomers or granny panties

i posted here about this awhile back asking who it was that had the panty tree (nobody claimed it). for my MOH's shower next month i spoofed the panty poem/game. we have asked each guest to bring a pair of panties for the bride and i am going to hang them on clothes lines around the venue. i meshed a few different wording ideas (from lingerie shower invites and the panty poem) to include in the invite:

rose are red, violets are blue
    groom and bride, are about to say "i do"
    frilly or silly, naughty or nice
    let's give their honeymoon, a little bit of spice!
    please help bride by bringing a pair of panties to the shower.
    remember, we want to knock groom off his feet but still let him know what everyday life will be like!

(obvi their names are in place of bride & groom)

i chose to do this instead of doing recipe cards or something like that. i considered giving them to the bride in a basket rather than hanging them, but we liked the idea of hanging them more.

have fun!

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great!!! Thanks so much!!! Super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards