New Jersey
Options

Rehearsal Dinner - Suggestions Needed

Anyone have any suggestions as to where I could have my rehearsal dinner?  The venue is The Brownstone and we are staying at the Best Western Fairfield Executive Inn on Route 46.  We are looking at about 20-24 people and would like to have beer, wine, and soda.  We are open to traditional restaurants that have a private room or at the very least a large enough space to host us.  We would definitely consider a traditional sit down dinner where everyone just ordered what they wanted.  The hotel we are staying at does have a restaurant but they want a minimum of 30 people for their banquet menus, though I am going to ask if we can just sit down and order dinner regularly.

Thanks ladies!
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Suggestions Needed

• Options
    There are lots of options in the Fairfield area. Check out Lombardi's; its literally across the street from the Fairfield Rd entrance to Calandra's Plaza. Also look into the Fieldhouse Pub on Passaic Ave, the Franklin Steakhouse (also on Passaic ave), Tiffany's (Pine Brook and Pequannock), the Cloverleaf in Caldwell, and Sunset Pub and Grill (Lincoln Park).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

There are lots of options in the Fairfield area. Check out Lombardi's; its literally across the street from the Fairfield Rd entrance to Calandra's Plaza. Also look into the Fieldhouse Pub on Passaic Ave, the Franklin Steakhouse (also on Passaic ave), Tiffany's (Pine Brook and Pequannock), the Cloverleaf in Caldwell, and Sunset Pub and Grill (Lincoln Park).
    Those are good suggestions.

I work in Fairfield and am using the same hotel.  We go to this place Angeloni's all the time for lunch.  It's in Caldwell and I believe its BYOB.  Food is delish.  I don't have my rehearsal date yet but this is a place I'm considering.  http://www.angelonispizzeria.com/

If you want to head up 46 towards Montville/Pinebrook there's also a Don Peppe and Bonefish Grill.  There's also a Spanish restaurant across the street from them.  I have no idea what the name is but I worked for a place that had a holiday party there. I didn't attend but I heard it was great.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think the Spanish restaurant FutureMrsN3312 is referring to is called Sevilla. My parents have been to there a few times, and they've said it's just as good as Don Pepe.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I think the Spanish restaurant FutureMrsN3312 is referring to is called Sevilla. My parents have been to there a few times, and they've said it's just as good as Don Pepe.

Yes! That's what it's called. I was up that way yesterday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards