Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Trying to find venue

Hello everyone,

I am getting married this Saturday with just immediate family in a private ceremony. We want to have a big celebration/party next November 8, 2014. I live in Georgia, just about 30-45 minutes outside Atlanta (Covington). I am looking for a venue that isn't too expensive, will let you have outside caterers, is inside, and will fit up to 300 people. I know I am asking a lot, but does anyone have any suggestions?? Thank you!!

Re: Trying to find venue

• Options
    You might want to post this on your local board. 
  • Options
    Will you be celebrating your marriage or will you be "redoing" the ceremony?  If you are redoing the ceremony you shouldn't waste your money.  Your wedding date is October 26, not November 8th.

If you are throwing a kick-ass party just to celebrate you can find suggestions on the Atlanta board.  You will need to define "not too expensive" because that varies for everyone.  Good luck!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    I live in Oregon, but wanted to suggest you try posting this on your local board. You can find it by clicking on the "city" tab at the top of the community box, it pulls up states. This one is international and you might get better responses from the Georgia folks :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards