Wedding Reception Forum

Need outdoor rustic wedding venue for 2014 for 10K or less !

Hi, I Need help finding a wedding venue in southern New England (MA, RI or CT)near my family ... or in WV/VA (near my fiancees family) that would host 100+ guests. We are going for an outdoor rustic looking place like a farm, Barn, or outdoor garden. I've scoured the web for ideas and if you've seen it online in MA or RI chances are I have already looked into it. I need help looking into places that are not typically advertized online. I've looked on rustic bride, wedding wire, the knot, and it's an overload of expensive places. However, homeaway is a website I really like if we could rent a house/farm that allows weddings.  I've been searching for a few months now and I've found a few places online in my price range (The Red Barn in Amherst, MA, Camp Kiwanee in Hanson, MA, the Winslow House in Marshfield, MA, and the Wolf Trap Farm in Charlottesville, VA). I'm still looking because I havent found "The ONE place yet". We are looking to spend about $10,000 or less on a venue including food, drink, rental equipement (tent, tables, chairs, linen). I know it's a lot to ask but we are very flexible since both my future husband and I are in the military we are very flexible on dates for the 2014 season. Thanks for any help.

Haley

Re: Need outdoor rustic wedding venue for 2014 for 10K or less !

• You'll have better luck posting ont he local board int he areas you are looking at. This is an international board. Under Community you can find local boards for almost every major city and regions across the US :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards