Ohio-Cleveland

Looking for a Hungarian caterer...

We plan to have an ethnic Polish/Hungarian menu and are looking for caterers in the area who offer these types of food--you'd think it would be easy but it's not!  So far I've found three that offer all of the things we want: Sterk's, Sally's Too, and Dinner Table. 

Sterk's is our first choice, but they are all the way out in Vermilion and we'd like to stay local if possible.  We're getting married at German Central in Parma, and it would be great to use a Parma caterer (oddly, the staff did not want to give us any recommendations?!)  Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places? 

Any help is appreciated!

Re: Looking for a Hungarian caterer...

• Try Sterle's on E. 55th to see if they do catering. Or the Braumeister which I think is in Parma. I think your best bet is going to a Polish/Hungarian resturant to get ethnic food versus caterer.

Usually the German clubs don't have caterers that they deal with. When they have their own events, its the club members that volunteer their time & do the cooking. So they don't have much call to deal with caterers. I wouldn't recommend a caterer either if I haven't actually used them and tried their food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards