Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Band!!

hlvonbhlvonb member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
edited October 2013 in Chit Chat
My FI's wedding band finally came in. It fits perfectly and looks amazing. I think it also looks really awesome with my wedding set ( I will be wearing both my engagement ring and wedding band once we're married) which is great because my rings belonged to my grandmother on my dad's side. I am filled with excitement and had to share pictures!!!  The first is our rings on my hand and the other is his ring on his :)

Edited: The pictures posted opposite order of how I put them the first time so I edited the post.

Re: Wedding Band!!

• Options
    The rings are all beautiful and wish you to wear them in the best of health and happiness.  I especially like the weave pattern of the groom's ring. Looks very symbolic of weaving two lives together.  
  • Options
    Very nice! I love how you have a meaningful wedding set. His ring goes so well.

We picked up our wedding bands last weekend. Makes me feel like the wedding is that much closer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Lauderdale Pink     Thank you! 

@fre3doms     Thanks and that is how we feel to. It made us even more excited!
  • Options
    The bands look great!

Very exciting when the bands do come in. We got ours about 3 weeks ago and it was very exciting to try them on. 
  • Options
    @SP29    I loved trying them on! When we ordered his they said it would take about 4 weeks and it seemed like the longest 4 weeks - especially since I was waiting for HIS ring lol. Totally worth the wait though! 
  • Options
    I love both of them! I also really love the mix of yellow and white gold on FI's band! Very nice!
  • Options
    @katieg520  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Love it! Your FI's ring looks really similar to a ring my FI was looking at but decided he wanted more gold than silver, but his is also two toned. I lovvve the two toned rings... says the person with a rose gold and sterling silver engagement ring :/
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    @melbelleup Thanks and your ring sounds like it's beautiful :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards