Wisconsin

Groomsmens Gift

Anyone have any good ideas for gifts for the guys that are actually useful.  I would rather spend more money and have people use what we give them then spend less and have them throw it away. For the girls I got a weekend bag with their name embroidered from Thirtyone.

Re: Groomsmens Gift

• My DH bought his groomsmen each a bottle of their favorite top shelf booze.

Otherwise...giftcards for Itunes or Best Buy?
  • DH did the same - bought them all single barrel Jack.

image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• We got each of our groomsmen a dopp kit with their initials on it. Great for travel!  We ordered them from pottery barn - only about $60 each.
  • We're getting our groomsmen artwork.  FI was in a band with all his groomsmen and they each have some sort of home studio so we are searching for concert posters of their favorite bands and having them mounted and framed for their respective music rooms.
  • I like the idea of the top-shelf liquor.  My groom picked out gifts for each of his groomsmen as if it was an occasion as a birthday - the gifts didn't really have anything to do with a wedding, but were things they'd like.  Additionally, we gave them the ties to wear for our wedding since the men were in suits.
  • Anyone have any good ideas for gifts for the guys that are actually useful.  I would rather spend more money and have people use what we give them then spend less and have them throw it away. For the girls I got a weekend bag with their name embroidered from Thirtyone.
    @krzarletti

We ended up getting them each different flasks with their names on them. Each flask is different to fit their personality. We don't know if we're going to get them a small bottle of their favorite alcohol to go with it or not yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards