Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Short hair... help!

5 years ago i cut my long hair off in the attempt of a change after a bad break up. i had really long hair, like mid-back long. i cut it into a reverse bob and i haven't been able to get past that awkward stage where it acts all weird and is more or less unmanageable. its a pain in the neck as it is because i keep it short for work so i don't have to put it up in a pony tail. I really miss my long hair but every time i get to that stage i just get it cut. oh and i dye my hair blue a lot yes i said blue, like royal blue and aqua blue. i have to bleach it every time i go for the blue dye so it gets really dry and the last time i did it the back parts just practically fell off.(thank god it was a reverse bob) all it did was make it a bit more exaggerated and angled. 
What can i do with it though? i have 285 days left til i get married next august. any suggestions if i cant grow it in time? i need it a bit past my shoulders for a half up do but if i cant do it what can i do with a reverse bob style wise and accessory wise?

Re: Short hair... help!

• Options
    Ok, go to www.hairfinity.com . BUY SOME!!! Get at least a 3 month supply. I used to bleach my hair like white blond and my hair was breaking off. I cut it last year to like super short, think like a boy's hair cut. I started taking hairfinity and my hair grew back in a matter of 6 months to where you see it in my signature. If you can't afford the hairfinity, you can also take the vitamin Biotin. You can get it at walmart or walgreens or places like that. Take at least 5,000 mcg a day. Drink lots of water with it. Otherwise, all you can do is just deep condition, cut it off and start over.

But I promise, those vitamins are worth every single penny.
  • Options
    Here is a growth progression picture of my hair on hairfinity from just two months of taking it. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards