Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Budget Photography

My fiance and i are getting married next august.  I am looking for a photographer with a decent wedding package for under 1000..  Any suggestions?????  Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Budget Photography

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tami Musick Photography is worth checking out. Her typical packages are ballpark $1500, but she will definitely work with you to customize. Check out her blog and shoot an email her way. I'm sure she'd be happy to help out!
    http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alevtina photography. My package is 1295 for all day coverage, unlimited photos and locations, two photographers, all photos edited and special fx if wanted, and all copyrights to photos on disc. She does have cheaper packages for less time and will also do ala cart for you. www.alvetinaphoto.com

also, a friend of mine is using Digital photography Services for her wedding day. He has several packages under 1000. Not sure what she gets, tho. www.digital504.com

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Gary Coz, and getting the whole thing plus digital photo books (coffee table) plus all photos on disk for $1299.  Its $900 if you dont get the coffee table album.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Maria Sharron. She is located in N. Olmsted. My package was $800. It was a "special" including all day coverage, coffee table book, CD with copyright of all the images, and a free engagement session. Like I said, it was a special but I think even now her packages start around that and include pretty much the same thing without the engagement session. Also, she did a great job and was wonderful to work with!

www.mariasharron.com
  • Options
    Heather10910Heather10910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Photography Warehouse. We are using the photographer and buying the CD only package and printing out our own pictures. They are very nice and I would recommend them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Maria Sharron also, she's fantastic. And great prices.
  • Options
    MargeauxGMargeauxG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jeannette Palsa based on recommendations from other photographers.  She looked way out of my budget, but worked with me to create a package that fit my budget and cover everything I wanted.

http://www.jpalsaphotography.com/weddings.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards