New Jersey

Looking for flower girl dress options under $100

Hi everyone, I've been looking around for flower girl dresses but they all seem to be over $150. I've found a slim few that would work at Davids Bridal, but I'm hoping you guys can lead my to some other places I might not have thought to look to have more options to chose from. I've tried all the department stores (including Target and Kohls) with no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Looking for flower girl dress options under $100

• Since you are getting married in June why don't you try waiting until the Easter season.  All of the stores will be carrying dresses then.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pinkprincess.com. Great quality and cheap! 4550 and free shipping.
  • I second pinkprincess.com !! I ordered the cutest FG dress for about 70 each..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is in July and I am going to wait until Easter is over.  I figured I could get some pretty dresses for a good deal.  Someone at work got them after Easter at Target for $25 each and you would never know that they were not meant to be flower girl dresses.  
  • we got our flower girl dress from pink princess also! they have a very easy return policy as well, so you can always order a couple of dresses that you like and return the ones that don't work.
  • Check Macy's and JC Penny.  We got married in April and wound up finding a bunch of options between those two stores.  I think at one point I had about 10 dress options home with me.  We played dress up one night and wound up with one from JC Penny for $25.  We were able to pick from Easter and First Communion options.
  • I was a little scared of ordering a dress from a site like PinkPrincess without being able to see them in person first and have the girls try them on, thanks for the reassurance. I think I'll wait a while and see what spring/easter/communion dresses come out.

For those who used PinkPrincess - how long did it take to get the dresses?

Thanks everyone!
  • One of the sizes was on backorder, so it took a month to get the dresses. I called several times to confirm when they would be shipping and they were spot on. She contacted the manufacturer directly while I waited on the line. The nice thing is they have free returns within 30 days.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards