Florida-West Coast

anyone? Show me your...

VEIL
(veil, fascinator, headpiece, etc.)

I'm on the hunt for a veil and need some inspiration.  It's quiet in here so I thought I'd get things going.  Does that mean everyone is actually working? LOL
Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: anyone? Show me your...

• ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm rocking a DIY, cathedral length, ivory drop veil. Total cost $14 (with extras for trial runs) 

Laughing

• cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My veil is a work in progress, I will take pictures tonight for my bio :)  I bought a pencil edged chapel length veil from another knottie for $30.  The veil velcrows to the comb.  After the ceremony, the veil rips off and my hair clip goes on.  This is the first flower I made for the reception.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am rockin no veil - such the non-traditionalist! 
    Instead I have a couple of these tiny 2 inch starfish to wear in my hair.

updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • edited December 2011

still amazed by the DIY talent on this page...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TimsGirl10TimsGirl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No freakin clue!! :(  Looked at veils at DB the other night- nothing I am "in love with"  *le sigh*
    Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I feel your pain TG10...

Wow, I am impressed as well.  I am DIYing a lot of things, but I am not brave enough to tackle this project.  Kudos to you ladies!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Im also rocking a Catheral veil and a finger length veil and a blusher Im trying to build puff (runway like) on top lol I saw it done in a bridal show it was neat.  I was going to get another but I made me look like a walking mosquito net LOL. I might even just use 2 veils but I bought 3 different lenght to build height jus tin case..
  • sunnii24sunnii24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat.  Not liking any veils so far in the stores.  Thinking that I am just not a veil type bride.  Will have porcelin calla lilies in my hair though.
    Happy Planning, ~Sunnii24~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Mine was done my alteration's lady (Daisy) for $40, it was the best $40 I had spent...I loooved the veil and it made for some good photos because of the wind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards